Toot Toot

Feb 1, 2010

Most Tiring week.

Clean and green!
At first my power is at the max!

Drying.
2 day of work I nearly give up!

Die off.
3rd day I really can't take it anymore. Don't know what I am talking about right...

Trying to tell you guys how tired I am from 25 Jan to 31 Jan 2010.

Monday is like normal go to work and went back home to rest.

Tuesday went for 4.8km running session.

Wednesday is a bad day. I start work at 530am and have a training session at 3pm ran 3.2km and start my basketball training. Reach home around 7pm to take my nap and went back to work from 8pm all the way to 6am the next morning. Stay inside office and rest for 2hrs and went for my badminton competition at about 9am. But praise God I still can enter into the semi-final. Maybe all the players are not really good.

Thursday I reach home around 3pm after my badminton games. And have a good rest when I got home.

Friday my whole body so pain till I can't even lifted up my left leg.

Saturday I wake up at around 10am to prepare for cell group. Went for cell at 230pm ended around 6pm because I went to eat dinner with them. Somemore is my last cell group with them. :( Went home and take a nap wake up at 7pm. Went to work at 8pm and ended work the next morning at around 8am.

Sunday I went to church after my work and went home at around 6pm. Don't know how to say the tiredness is my heart :)

This is my week. 2 full days I never have a chance to sleep... I need rest!!!!!

Growing back strong!
Be fruitful!

Yesterday is a great day. I went to Gen 3.5 is really true that the cell has a good hand full of people to work on. I got nothing much I can say is because I have to do something first before I can share with you guys how great they are!

I have to leave Gen 3.2 Firstly because Pastor ask me to go over to rise up leaders. Secondly is because I feel that we have to really move on to the next level of leadership. So I decided to give my best for Gen 3.5!

Be Fruitful and multiply!

God I am coming back strong!

No comments: